Monday, December 21, 2009

Sometimes, its hard to admit certain things about yourself...

Bob and I have now been together about 4 weeks, and I think things are running smoothly! But being in a relationship really forces you to question yourself, and to admit a lot. I never truly felt like I ever dated anyone. It is more clear now than ever before that I had no idea how to do this relationship thing. It is hard to realize that after all the dates and men that were in and out of my life, I still didn't learn how to truly date any one of them.

With Bob, its simple and easy. He makes me smile, and likes me for me. That is really a hard concept for me to accept, since I never really felt that anyone could like the full me. He keeps asking where we are to go from here, as in, what is the next step. I am not sure what is scarier... The fact that there is a next step, or that im not sure what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment