Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodbye's...

And so the count down to my new life begins. One day, two nights remaining. This past weekend I went out one last time in Erie to The Zone. Cathy took me out as a final fair well. The one person whom I wanted to see before I left did not show up. I was kinda disappointing. It just goes to show why I want to move so much. The prospect of a new life, and new people, excites me. I have been talking to several men in Las Vegas through Adam4Adam and might have a few meetings lined up. That's more than I can say for the Corry Area. The only thing holding me back here is my family. I have sort of gotten to know them all over again here in the past month leading up to this move. Leaving them was pretty hard. They all have pleasant goodbyes and hopeful wishes for me in my new life. Some of them I may never see again... Some I will miss the time we had together this past month... Maybe I'll even miss Corry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment